World Cup fever – what’s the perfect match drink?
Posted at 15:00 in : Blog
England may be out already but there's still plenty of World Cup action to be had!
England might have been ejected from the World Cup far too early and much to our nation’s dismay, but there’s still some great football to watch and a final to be played, whoever the winning teams may be!
We’ve got ten fun facts about the World Cup that should keep you and your colleagues chatting over a drink at lunch. But do you have a vending machine for your staff to grab that drink from? If you haven’t – then we’ve got the solution for you.
Drinks machines save time and money for your colleagues, especially during the World Cup when all they want to do is catch up on the football in their breaks. It’s imperative, when you’ve got something so important to do at lunch, to use your time wisely. For example, queuing for a coffee would not be using your time wisely, nor would standing in the kitchen waiting for your tea to brew or running to the local shop for a nice cold drink. Using your time wisely would be a quick jog to the office vending machine, a press of the button and goal! – the soft drink of choice in your hand in seconds. You can then have your lunch break with extra time to catch up on the footy. Clever, hey?
Here are those ten fun facts about the World Cup:
1) This has been the first World Cup with goal-line technology – hooray!
2) This is the second time Brazil has hosted a World Cup
3) 2014 is the most expensive World Cup to date
4) A Simpsons episode has been dedicated to the World Cup
5) Brazil has won five World Cups in total
6) The most goals scored in one match is 10 (1982 World Cup match, Hungary v El Salvador)
7) The official World Cup song is called ‘We are one’
8) Lionel Messi is the most expensive player in the World Cup this year
9) Fabio Capello is the highest paid coach in the World Cup this year
10) The FIFA World Cup trophy tours 90 countries and for 267 days before it’s back in Brazil for the final this year
So, if you need a drinks vending machine to cope with the World Cup fever this year, and Wimbledon, and the cricket… – give us a call, we’ll be sure to find the right machine for you and your team.
If you’d like to talk to someone about the options available to you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch and we can give you more details on our KLIX drinks vending solution. Call us on: 0800 0323 444 or visit Get A Quote.