Why kettles are a thing of the past
Posted at 16:43 in : Blog
We believe that vending machines are replacing the kettle
At KLIX, we believe kettles are a thing of the past, why? Because we’re all about coffee vending machines! We love office vending machines for many reasons, but mainly because of the amazing choice they give you. We’re proud to offer over 25 of your favourite branded drinks in our machines, all at the push of a button – that’s more than a kettle can offer, isn’t it? From a herbal tea, to a creamy hot chocolate – your team won’t complain about the range of drinks available.
If that hasn’t persuaded you to look at renting or purchasing a machine for your office, then we’ve thought about some other reasons why kettles are out and vending machines are in:
· Drinks vending machines are nice and fast. Instead of waiting for a kettle to boil and then making your drinks, our KLIX machines use ‘in cup’ technology which means every drink you choose is already expertly pre-mixed inside the cup, the machine just adds water. This means your staff spend less time making drinks, and more time working.
· Kettles can be quite noisy – you’ve been there before, the water is close to boiling point and your conversation with you colleague across the room is completely swallowed up!
· The steam that comes out of a kettle is very hot. Beware! This can sometimes cause burns and be a little worrying for health and safety in the office. Our machines don’t omit anything – except for your drink of course.
· Drinks machines are savers! You can have one or five cups, however many you like, without wasting water or energy. When boiling a kettle one always tends to boil too much, it’s hard to tell how much water you’ll need to fill two cups exactly, especially as the sizes of mugs are so varied.
· You don’t have to worry about keeping your machine healthy and working. That’s what our team of engineers are there for. Kettles – well, need we mention the dreaded ‘L’ word?! Unless you put filtered water into a kettle, you need to keep control of lime scale build up.
If you’d like to talk to someone about putting an office vending machine into your workspace, and the options available to you, please don’t hesitate to give us a call and we can give you more details on our KLIX drinks vending solution. Call us on: 0800 0323 444 or visit Get A Quote.